Position: Associate Manager/ Manager – Institutional Relations
Status: Full Time Employee
Date: May 2020
About GFI: Grameen Foundation India (GFI), a wholly owned subsidiary of Grameen Foundation USA works with the mission to enable the poor, especially the women to create a world without poverty and hunger. GFI’s program portfolio spans the sectors of financial inclusion and livelihoods and is particularly recognized for its work on deploying cutting edge digital platforms and solutions to solve the most pressing problems faced by the poor and vulnerable
Key Job responsibilities:
- Identify potential funding opportunities by scouting different donor portals such as Devex. NgoBox, fundsforNGO, etc and web portals of bi/multilateral donors, government, philanthropic donors. Screen and share relevant opportunities with the core team.
- Develop donor database based on alignment of donor thematic and geographic focus in alignment with Grameen Foundation’s mission.
- Develop concept notes, proposals, budgets, presentations, etc with inputs from Associate Director IR and Programme / Research team
- Developing PowerPoint Presentations as and when required
- Effectively collaborate with diverse teams in different locations/time zones to work on a concept note/proposal under strict deadlines
- Engage with the leadership team, as needed.
- Ensure all legal contracts and documentation are in place with donors and paid clients
- Regular updation of donor database on Salesforce and excel sheet.
Required qualification and core competencies:
Master’s degree, preferably an MBA in Marketing, Rural Development, Forest Management
7-8 years’ experience in business development, donor scouting and management.
Essential Skills and Abilities
- Excellent business writing skills – proposal, concept notes, program reports.
- Skilled in preparing program budgets
- Experience of preparing multi-year/ multi crore project proposals and budgets.
- Familiarity with Project Management tools like Logframe, GANTT chart, Salesforce etc.
- High degree of proficiency in MS Office
- Good knowledge of Social Media usage
- Ability to multitask, work in high pressure situations, with tight deadlines
- Attention to detail. Logical, concise writing ability.
- Sound understanding of Financial Inclusion/digital payments; Livelihoods: Agriculture; Enterprise Development, Health, Nutrition and Women Empowerment.
Desirable Skills and Abilities
- Familiarity with requirements of bilateral, multilateral and philanthropic donors such as BMGF/ EU/ DFID/ SDC/ UN Agencies
- Working on pitches for impact investors
- Experience of working on competitive bids floated by government agencies
Additional Comment: The above job description is not intended as, nor should it be construed as, exhaustive of all responsibilities, skills, efforts, or working conditions associated with this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made in appropriate circumstances.
GFI is an equal opportunities employer. Interested candidates may apply by sending their updated resumes and letter of motivation to email@example.com mentioning Associate Manager/ Manager – I R in the subject line and confirming the current and expected compensation and earliest joining date.