Position: Customer Engagement Executive (Full Time- 4 months contractual/ extendable)
Date of joining: April 2021
About the Organization: Grameen Foundation India (GFI), a wholly owned subsidiary of Grameen Foundation USA works with the mission to enable the poor, especially the women to create a world without poverty and hunger. GFI’s program portfolio spans the sectors of financial inclusion and livelihoods and is particularly recognized for its work on deploying cutting edge digital platforms and solutions to solve the most pressing problems faced by the poor and vulnerable
Key Job responsibilities
- Make /receive calls from our field level agents “Grameen Mitras” to resolve their technical/ non-technical queries.
- Act as a counsellor to keep the “Grameen Mitras” motivated
- Handel daily data entry and manage project data
- Handle back end operations
- Preparing MIS report
Experience and Qualification:
- Any graduate with minimum 1 years’ experience in the development sector
- Prior experience of handling calls will be preferred
- Expertise in MS Office
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English and Hindi & Marathi
GFI is an equal opportunities employer. Interested candidates may apply by sending their updated resumes and letter of motivation to email@example.com with Customer Engagement Executive in the subject line.