Position: Field Coordinator (Full Time- 4 months contractual/ extendable)
Date of joining: April 2021
About the Organization: Grameen Foundation India (GFI), a wholly owned subsidiary of Grameen Foundation USA works with the mission to enable the poor, especially the women to create a world without poverty and hunger. GFI’s program portfolio spans the sectors of financial inclusion and livelihoods and is particularly recognized for its work on deploying cutting edge digital platforms and solutions to solve the most pressing problems faced by the poor and vulnerable
Job Summary: The position will use broad and comprehensive experience, skills and knowledge to support the Project Manager in all activities related to integration of digital financial services and BFSI channel for the beneficiaries based out of Nashik.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Support the Project Manager in end to end project management including but not limited to, developing detailed project plans, working with internal and external personnel to facilitate goal achievement using project management tools, developing TORs, manage training coordination and monitoring activities
- Have regular field visits to keep in touch with the communities of the villages and district administrations
- Help in developing products and services for low income communities.
- Deal with day to day operational issues of the community
- Lead the work on conceptualizing technology requirements for implementing business solution for the community.
- Help Project Manager in forming batches, enrollments for the project.
- Taking feedback from the communities and villages and informing the Project Manager
Experience and Qualification:
- Any graduate or any post graduate with 2 to 4 years’ experience in the development sector.
- Prior experience and awareness in the Financial Inclusion, digital payment services and ICT for development is a must
GFI is an equal opportunities employer. Interested candidates may apply by sending their updated resumes and letter of motivation to email@example.com with Field Coordinator in the subject line.