Position: Field Coordinator
Location: Nawada (Bihar), Chhindwara (MP)
Date of joining: June 2021
Application Deadline 31st July
About us: Grameen Impact Ventures (GIV) is a tech-driven eco-system aggregator operating a network of last-mile women agents in the hinterland who take financial and non-financial services to the doorsteps of their community. GIV aims to help low-income rural communities improve their financial well-being and reduce income shocks by leveraging digital platforms with a bouquet of financial and non-financial products and services, led by women changemakers.
Job Summary: The position will use broad and comprehensive experience, skills and knowledge to support the GIV Business development & Operations management part in all activities related to integration of GIV’s Financial/Retail/Agri & Credit services in the Rural/Development sector the Business Correspondence Channel business model for targeting the consumer/beneficiaries at the district/block & village level.
Reporting and relationships: The position will report to AM-Operations.
Availability: The Field Coordinator will be expected to work a typical work week of 40 hours plus additional hours to get the job done. This position will need to be flexible to work in local conditions and be available to work across different time zones. This position will require travel (50%-80%) within the state, and periodic travel to other states as needed.
Required Experience and Qualification:
- Any graduate with 2 to 4 years’ experience in the development sector.
- Prior experience and awareness in the following industries: DFS (micro banking & financial services) / Retail services (Rural product sales) / Agri services input/output & market linkage with FPO’s / Credit services (micro & Agri lending) is a must.
- Must know to read and speak Hindi & local languages.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Support the Project Manager in end to end project management
- Handle the complete Life Cycle of GMs ‘Grameen Mittras’ our field level agents under Business Correspondent Model operations management.
- Play an important role in appointment, training & motivating the GMs. Provide required support to GMs for customer onboarding & transaction enhancement. Manage the performance of all GMs with required incentive plans.
- Field level coordination with GMs to enhance financial & non-financial transactions to their mapped customers.
- Facilitate GMs in serving their mapped customers with solving day-to-day queries on sales/tech & operational front.
- Providing training to GMs for products and Services. Solving the technical and product level queries of GMs.
- Increase overall performance of the area/blocks handled by daily monitoring/calling & meeting with the GM’s mapped.
- Manage any aligned program/project under Donor/CSR/development sector project in the assigned territory.
- Coordination with all Local partners/Govt. & Nodal bodies/Distributor/Retailer or NGO’s for overall business development & productivity
- Have regular field visits to keep in touch with the communities of the villages and district administrations
- Help in developing products and services for low income communities.
- Deal with day to day operational issues of the community
- Lead the work on conceptualizing technology requirements for implementing business solution for the community.
- Help Project Manager in forming batches, enrollments for the project.
- Taking feedback from the communities and villages and informing the AM-Operations
GFI is an equal opportunities employer. Interested candidates may apply by sending their updated resumes and letter of motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Field Coordinator” in the subject line.