Location: Prayagraj/ Mirzapur/ Pratapgarh/Azamgarh
Date of joining: June 2021
Application Deadline 30th June 2021
About us: Grameen Impact Ventures (GIV) is a tech-driven eco-system aggregator operating a network of last-mile women agents in the hinterland who take financial and non-financial services to the doorsteps of their community. GIV aims to help low-income rural communities improve their financial well-being and reduce income shocks by leveraging digital platforms with a bouquet of financial and non-financial products and services, led by women changemakers.
Job Summary: The position will use broad and comprehensive experience, skills and knowledge to support the GIV Business development & Operations management part in all activities related to integration of GIV Financial/Retail/Agri & Credit services in the Rural/Development sector the Business Correspondence Channel business model for targeting the consumer/beneficiaries at the district/block & village level.
Reporting and relationships: The position will report to AM-Operations.
Availability: The Mobilizers will be expected to work a typical work week of 40 hours plus additional hours to get the job done. This position will need to be flexible to work in local conditions and be available to work across different time zones. This position will require travel (50%-80%) within the state, and periodic travel to other states as needed.
Required Education, Experience, Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Any graduate with minimum one-year experience in social field ideally in Agriculture sector/Financial inclusion and community development initiatives.
- Fluency in English /Hindi/local language is a must.
- Ability to work in coordination with large team.
- Good knowledge and work experience of Excel, Power point and essential computer skills.
- Excellent rapport building and interpersonal communication skills.
- Multi-tasking and quick turnaround time.
- Ability to work in demanding environment.
- Ability to interact with the people of different positions and skill sets for positive outcomes.
This is an extremely hands-on role and the employee is expected to quickly understand the nature of demands, respond quickly and diligently with highest quality outputs.
Essential Job Functions
- To requests demands of the community and communicate genuine opinion to community and the higher ups about the justification of the same.
- Maintain and build strong community relations in the block/village & Agri/FPO community of the region.
- Deal with day to day operational issues of the community.
- Responsible for recruitment (Sourcing, appointment and onboarding) of GMs ‘Grameen Mittras’ our field level agents.
- Responsible to train GM’s as and when required.
- Preparation of fortnightly/ monthly/ event reports & attending Progress Review Meeting.
- Keep in touch with the communities of the Villages.
- Ensuring timely action / completion of project.
- To help AM Operations in forming batches, enrollments for the project.
- Taking feedback from the communities and villages and informing the AM Operations for keeping harmony with the public
Compensation: GFI offers a competitive compensation package.
How to apply: GFI is an equal opportunities employer. Interested candidates may apply by sending their updated resumes and letter of motivation to email@example.com with Mobilizer in the subject line.