Purpose of this Policy
We respect your privacy and take the protection of personal information very seriously. The purpose of this collect, store, use and protect information that can be associated with a specific natural or juristic person (“personal information”).
- Certain information collected on registration.
- This could include identification-purpose information, such as your first and last name, mailing address (including PIN code), email address, telephone number and date of birth. When you order products, we may also ask you to provide us with your credit card number, expiration date and authentication codes.
- Information generated from your usage of the Website, or when you engage in certain activities on the Website.
- This could include information generated to troubleshoot/ administer the Website, the type and language of browser you are using, the Internet Protocol (“IP”) address of your computer, the webpages visited and time of Website access, the previous/subsequent sites visited and length of user session.
- Optional information that you voluntarily provide to us.
- This could include information pertaining to your ordering a product or service from us, submitting content and/or posting content in discussion forums, filling out a survey, posting a review, requesting information about our services, or applying for a job.
- Depending on the activity, some of the personal information we ask you to provide is identified as mandatory and some is identified as voluntary. If you do not provide the mandatory information for a particular activity that requires it, you will not be permitted to engage in that activity.
- Information that has been anonymous so that it does not identify a specific person;
- Permanently de-identified information that does not relate or cannot be traced back to you specifically.
Grameen Core Privacy Principles:
Grameen has developed core expertise in the financial services space, spanning technical advisory to the financial service providers, breakthrough solutions to build a conducive ecosystem that is client centric and leverages technology such as mobile phones for reaching the under-served and vulnerable populations. With innovative solutions that are rigorously evaluated for effectiveness Grameen facilitates its partners and client organizations to provide high quality, relevant and appropriately designed services to their clients. Such initiatives are further enriched by the ability to match solutions for the poor by using tools and insights generated through a strong research and following an adaptive management approach.
Changes to this Policy
Our company is committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
- We will only collect Personal Information for the purposes you approve and to the extent necessary. Personal information shall be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- Personal information will be protected through reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We may disclose personal data in order to comply with a legal or regulatory obligations.
- In some cases, we may share your data with third parties and affiliates in order to offer you other services. We may also publish this information for promotional purposes or as a representative audience for advertisers. (Please note that this is not sensitive personal data, only general summaries of the activities of our Website users.) In such cases, we respect your right to opt out of such transfer to third parties or affiliates or out of our use of your non-public personal data for purposes other than they were collected for.
- The Website may also link to a wide variety of other sites/links. These sites are governed by their own privacy policies and Grameen is not responsible for the content or information practices of such third parties.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us but please remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
This Website takes precautions to protect its data that contains information related to you. However, as a consideration for viewing this Website or interacting with this Website in any manner, you waive all claims of any nature against this Website concerning the loss, alteration, or misuse of information. You must assume that it is possible for your personal data to be obtained by others, such as “hackers,” and used in an inappropriate manner that may cause harm to you and that you agree that Grameen is not responsible to provide any damages to you.
Usage of Cookies
Third Party Content
If you provide us with information about another person, you confirm that they have appointed you to act for them, to consent to the processing of their personal data including sensitive personal data and that you have informed them of our identity and the purposes (as set out above) for which their personal data will be processed.
Acceptance of the terms
Any Question or Complaint
The laws of the India provide for measures to enforce your privacy rights. If you can’t find what you’re looking for here or have a concern about our use of your personal data, please contact us at email@example.com.