Position: Senior software Engineer
Date of joining: January 2020
Reporting and relationships: The position will report to the Lead – Software Development. The person will be expected to work a typical work week of 40 hours plus any additional hours to get the job done.
- Completely hands-on development position
- Assume a high level of ownership of all functions developed
- Build and promote a positive working environment within own areas as well as other business areas engaged with.
- Master’s/Bachelor’s degree in computer science with proven experience in delivering complex projects preferably in Financial Services industry
- Minimum 5 years of experience with any major software development stack (Java/.NET)
- Minimum 3 years of experience in building REST APIs
- Knowledge of open source technologies
- Must be well versed in Ajax, JQuery. Experience in any frontend development framework.
- Experience as a developer in software technology domain
- Knowledge of latest technological trends
- Experience of preparing estimates
- Ability to conduct technological analysis and research
- Good communication skills.
Compensation: GFI offers a competitive compensation package.
How to apply: Interested candidates may apply by sending their updated resumes and letter of motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning ‘Senior Software Engineer’ in the subject line and confirming the earliest date s/he will be able to join.